Thursday

about me:


I got started organizing when I sorted my grandmother's soup cupboard at the age of 10.  It is now family lore that I unearthed 14 cans of black bean soup--my grandmother had become convinced that black bean soup was hard to get, and so she bought a can every time she saw it at the store, then stashed it in the cupboard, never to be seen again.

Many years after that cupboard fix-up, I earned a Masters in Counseling Psychology.  I've worked with families, individuals, and groups, and am certified in mind/body and stress reduction techniques.

And all the while, I've been helping friends, family, and colleagues get organized, working on basic projects like establishing a filing system for an office, to more complex issues including ADHD, trauma, and substance abuse.

Whatever the stumbling blocks, your home can be a place of beautiful comfort and soothing relaxation. Your office space can help you work more efficiently while feeling less stressed.

If you want help with finding a clearer path to a beautiful living space or workable office space, shoot me an email:  kate@puresolutions.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment